1. Open the hood and place the hood prop in the retaining hole.
2. Remove any seals, covers or supports that block access to the grille retainers.
3. Remove the grille from the vehicle. If the grille is attached to the bumper cover you will need to remove the bumper cover to access the retainers.
4. Inspect the parts underneath to see if any damage is visible, replace as needed.
5. Check the new grille to make sure it matches the old grille. Some grilles come pre-painted or have no paint at all. If your grille requires paint you will need to paint before installation.
6. Install the new grille, by lining up the existing retainer holes.
7. Install the old retainers or replace damaged one with new retainers.
8. Tighten the retainers untill snug.
9. Check all covers to make sure they are secure.
10. Close hood.
Always wear safety glasses when working on your vehicle. Wear other personal protective equipment (PPE) when necessary, for example latex gloves or closed toe shoes.
If your car with ACC . It must be adjusted by professional machine .